Collagen Induction Therapy
Peels with Serum
Generally a minimum of 3-4 treatments are required to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of an area. When treating scarring, at least 5-6 treatments would generally be required. The treatments are performed 4-6 weeks apart.
The first week after the treatment you may get some skin peeling which helps lighten pigmentation or scarring and the skin looks more hydrated.
The results are gradual as collagen re- production takes time, most clients report a gradual improvement in their skin colour and texture over 6- 8 week period. That improvement is compounded as each consecutive treatment is performed. So it’s really important to apply creams at home and commit and rebook your treatments to see the best results.
• The treatment should not be performed within 2 weeks of having an injectable dermal filler or botox.
• The treatment is never performed on raised moles, warts or lesions
• During pregnancy (when breastfeeding the treatment is allowed)
• Medication (some medication may reduce healing time, please advise your therapist on anything you may be taking)
• The treatment will not be performed if the client has an active herpes or huge acne breakout, however, once resolved the treatment can go ahead after 2 weeks
• Medical conditions( ie diabetes) need medical certificate
For the first 48 hours:
• do not use glycolic acid, retinol and acidic skin care with “active” ingredients
• do not touch or rub the face
• do not use spray tan products
• avoid makeup
• sun exposure is not advised for 12-24hrs
After care is vital to continue the results of your needling. We recommend you continue with Skin Health growth factor serum and daily power defence containing Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Use products which are specifically formulated with the highest concentration of hyaluroniuc acid and antioxidants.
Put on your skin SPF 30+.
Mesotherapy is a safe technique.
Mesotherapy Solution is placed directly into the target area thus minimizing allergies and drug interaction.
No SIDE EFFECTS.
Mesotherapy is an effective the treatment of cellulite, localized fat deposits, and alopecia and face/neck rejuvenation.
Unlike surgery, Mesotherapy is virtually painless, requires no postoperative recovery time, requires no heavy bandages or girdles, and no or minimum anesthesia is necessary.
While many surgical procedures require one to two weeks of recovery, patients undergoing Mesotherapy have no interruptions to their daily life, while obtaining natural cosmetics rejuvenation.
Mesotherapy employs both the physical (mechanical) and the chemical stimulation of circulatory competence unit, nervous competence unit, immune competence unit, and fundamental competence unit within dermis and subcutaneous tissue, which promotes the body’s circulatory, lymphatic, and immune system to create a biological response and reverse abnormal physiology. Solutions injected intradermal remain in the injected area longer compared to subcutaneous injection, and act as a natural time-release agent for up to 7 days, the injected solutions act to adjacent problematic tissues by continuing to diffuse into the deeper tissues.
Substances administered in Mesotherapy are pharmaceutical drugs, nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids), plant extracts, and homeopathic/ayurvedic agents. Commonly used medications are vasodilators, antiinflammatory agents, muscle relaxants, lipolytic, photolytic enzymes, vaccines, and hormones. These compounds are often combined in cocktails with or without local anesthetics (procaine or lidocaine). All medications used are FDA-approved for their use
- Confirm whether any allergy or skin problems (atopic dermatitis, infectious diseases) are present through medical interview and physical exam
- Diagnose areas for treatment
- Set goals
- Determine the schedule: frequency & duration
- Bruises or slight swelling may appear at the injection sites.
- Healthy diet and regular exercise are encouraged.
- Results are fairly constant for changes in skin appearance and circulatory improvement.
- Results are good for volume loss in suppression of localized fat cells depending on the extent of the problem areas. The changes in fat loss and DOUBLE CHIN REDUCTION are GOOD.