- COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY
- ‘PRO-ANTI AGE’ TREATMENT
- ‘SKIN GLOW’ TREATMENT
- FACIAL MESOTHERAPY
- DERMAL FILLERS
- PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
- TATTOO REMOVAL
- SKIN REJUVINATION
- PIGMENTS AND WRINKLE REMOVAL
Made from a drug relax the muscle to stop lines and wrinkles forming. We target only the small, specific muscles responsible for unwanted lines and wrinkles, meaning your normal facial expressions will remain unaffected. Administered correctly by a medical practitioner they can subtly smooth and soften the skin, restoring a youthful complexion.
Fillers like, Juvéderm® is made from biocompatible, biodegradable materials and contains Hyaluronic Acid, which replaces the naturally existing substance in your skin that repairs damaged tissue. There are of different types with different uses.
• Fills in lip lines and wrinkles whilst hyaluronic acid attracts and retains moisture. Results can last up to a year.
• Replenishes lost skin volume to regain a youthful curve to the cheeks and can be used to enhance the overall shape of your face.
• Helps attract and hold moisture within the skin to restore a healthy natural glow.
‘Fifty is the new thirty’ is now possible through cosmetic skin rejuvenation techniques. Skin disorders, sun damage, inherent ageing, heredity, pollution, stress, hormones, lifestyle diseases etc. can all result in scars, sun spots and freckles, wrinkles, sagging, volume loss, uneven pigmentation etc. Aging is the natural way by which the cells become older. Biological changes, including progressive deterioration in the cellular function & durability due to molecular damage associated with retarded replication potentiate the cellular aging.
1. Genetic factors: Loss of DNA repairing capability & growth arrest state of the body cells with age are considered as intrinsic factors responsible for aging.
2. Environmental Factors: Deficiency of antioxidants, excessive exposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays, metabolic diseases, lack of exercise, stress and environmental toxins are major risk factors for aging.
1) Improve skin elasticity and tone
2) Remove lines and wrinkles
3) Scrape off unsightly skin pigmentation, sun spots and blemishes in a rapid and easy manner, without the need to go under the knife
Also called smoothening or ‘skin polishing’ for temporary glow to the skin by removing the uppermost layer of the skin.
Chemical solutions applied to the skin to peel off upper damaged skin layers to reveal fresher skin below. Superficial peels are glycolic and salicylic peels. Deeper peels are like TCA peels.
with a cocktail of ingredients like Hyaluronic acid, retinol, vit-c, Glutathione etc, injected into the desired area..
Various wavelengths of light given to the skin to give an even complexion. Needs multiple sessions according to the patients need.
RF TECHNOLOGY are available which can help achieve good tightening of the skin, by delivering heat to the deeper layers of the skin causing the collagen to contract and cause FIRM SKIN. Yearly maintenance treatments are advised to maintain a beautiful skin results.
which are the latest procedures requiring FEW sessions only, followed by yearly maintenance sessions if needed. Results are not instant and appear over time, but THE RESULTS ARE LONG LASTING.
Required for dynamic wrinkles in the upper half of the face, and static lines on the face, respectively, these have great synergy with the fractional ablative laser treatments and are almost always used in combination for best effects. They give an almost instant and immediate improvement and have a high patient satisfaction rate. They need to be repeated over a period of time; however, longer lasting fillers are now available in the market.
are given to dissolve underlying fat if required.
along with serum provides a good cure to anti-ageing
There are two varieties of birthmarks:
Based on the type, there are two underlying causes of birthmarks. In case of pigmented birthmarks cause is cluster formation of pigment cells which in turn impart brown colour to the skin. While, on the other hand, vascular birthmarks are caused as a result of an abnormal blood vessel under the skin imparting a red, pink, or purplish blemish.
Following are the types of vascular birthmarks:
• Stork bite (Nevus flammeus nuchae)
• Strawberry mark (Hemangioma)
• Port-wine stain (Nevus flammeus)
Following are the variants included in the pigmented type:
• Café au lait spot
• Nevus of Ota
• Mongolian spot (Dermal melanocytosis)
• Mole (Congenital melanocytic nevus)
• Becker’s nevus
The exact cause of birthmarks is not known; nevertheless, vascular birthmarks are not hereditary. Irrespective of the cause, it is almost impossible to prevent birthmarks.
Vascular birthmarks and port wine stains generally produce symptoms and get darker with the age.
The purpose of the treatment is to diminish or remove the marks for medical or aesthetic reasons. After the treatment, the affected region of skin should be kept away from sunlight and UV rays. Sunscreen should be applied before stepping out. Multiple sessions may be required based on the type of mark treated.
A scar is an area of fibrosis, which is considered as a permanent skin patch growing after injury replacing the normal skin. It occurs due to the biological process that leads to wound repair. For this reason scars are treated as the result of the healing process. Actually a scar consists of collagen arranged in different directions. In the process of scar formation, there is loss of sweat glands & hair follicles.
Once a scar is formed it is quite impossible to dissolve the marks completely. Scars occur after injury on the way to the healing process.
Scars are paler in color & leave a permanent evidence of injury that can be traced easily.
Due to overproduced collagen, the scar may raise beyond the normal skin surface & never regress then it is termed as Keloids.
A scar may develop as an elevated lump, but it does not grow above the skin surface & remain confined to the original wound. This type of scar is familiar as Hypertrophic scar.
Often pimples may turn into stretch marks rapidly as a result scars develop.
In case of burning, contracture scars appear because of tightening of the skin. Additionally, this type of scar affects the surrounding muscles & nerves entering deeper.
1. The scar is acommon phenomenon that is considered as the outcome of the body’s normal repair mechanism which takes place after an injury.
2. Actually a scar is nothing but the replacement of the parenchymal cell by collagen deposition as a natural part of wound healing in any tissue.
3. Moreover, a manner of fibroblast proliferation & contraction of the myofibroblasts potentiate the scar formation.
It is true that the scar will never go away completely, but nowadays some methods are available that help in reducing the appearance. A number of Scar Removal Treatment procedures have been proven successful such as microneedling, chemical peels, steroid injections, laser treatments, surgical revision, microdermabrasion & creams. Face Scar Removal Treatment has become very popular with Non-ablative lasers too.