Don’t ever feel hopeless about your hair loss. There are millions of possible causes for it and each is responsible for its own genetic makeup. Our hair loss treatments are developed and customised to treat every kind of hair disorder, assuring you a complete hair re-growth. Get a better treatment and gain full knowledge of the causes and treatments needed at Dr. Avish’s Cosmetic Clinic.
If you are losing 15-20 strands of hair per day, then, don’t get panic as it’s absolutely and completely normal. After every 2-6 years , the growing hair follicles shed the hair and go into a resting stage for 3 months. It is then followed by a new hair growth cycle..
• Hair loss is a very common condition and affects most people at some time in their lives.
• Hair loss from breakage of the hair shaft is different than hair loss due to decreased hair growth.
• Androgenetic hair loss is seen in both men and women but is more dramatic in men.
• Thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels may cause hair loss.
• Alopecia areata is a form of hair loss produced by the destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
• Medications and combination therapies are indicated for hair regrowth
• Prevention of hair loss includes good hair hygiene, regular shampooing, and good nutrition.
• Medical health screening for hair loss may require which include blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC), iron level, vitamin B, thyroid function tests (TFT), and a biopsy of the scalp.
• The once resting follicles will now start to grow.
• Prevent accumulation of toxins under scalp.
• Protect hair from further damage.
• Nourishes the hair shaft and vitalize the roots
• Direct root stimulation with ‘Follicular Stimulation Therapy’
• The hair roots will be strengthened from inside to withstand the tortures.
• The duration of one resting cycle is approximately 4 months
• The improvement can be seen within 2 months and the hair growth will continue with every cycle that follows.
• Complete control of hair loss and thus save existing hair.
• GUARENTEED Thickening of existing thin and weak hair.
• Minimally invasive and completely safe procedures.
• Re-Grow of hair in areas where the hair follicles are still alive but not dead.
• To improve scalp condition and eliminate dandruff and flaking related problem
• To improve the texture of rough and dull hair.
Don’t even give it a second thought. Just contact us at Dr. Avish’s Cosmetic Clinic today and get back your loving hair in a safe and cost-effective way.